Because the way we kiss is better than any drug, because when i'm with you, i believe in love. ♥

About Me

My photo
I love reading books lol and I guess that pretty obvious but I read books cuz I enjoy it. Mostly I go with fiction and that too a romance with thriller or a mystery romance. Thats my usual but I pretty much read anything that interests me =)I can be reading a book on Afghanistan for all you know LOL I have my moments. Oh and incase you havent noticed, im a romantic fool =)

Friday 15 October 2010

Ice Castle (2010)


Today I watched teh movie 'Ice Castle'. The 2010 version. I haven't ever watched the 1970's version but I heard it was beautiful so when they made a remake of the film I went and got it. Me and my sister watched it together and OH! Its such a beautiful film. Its about a girl, Alexis Winston, whos dream is to be the worlds biggest skater. On her way to success she gets injured and loses her sight. The injury not only blinds her but tears her apart as she believes everything is over for her. Just when shes given all hope she meets Nick. Someone who believes in her, someone who loves her. Now I wont blab and tell you the whole film cuz you have to go watch it. =D Hope you liked it as much as I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment