Because the way we kiss is better than any drug, because when i'm with you, i believe in love. ♥

About Me

My photo
I love reading books lol and I guess that pretty obvious but I read books cuz I enjoy it. Mostly I go with fiction and that too a romance with thriller or a mystery romance. Thats my usual but I pretty much read anything that interests me =)I can be reading a book on Afghanistan for all you know LOL I have my moments. Oh and incase you havent noticed, im a romantic fool =)

Saturday 25 September 2010

REVIEW: Sign of Seven Trilogy by Nora Roberts

I have been a fan of Nora Roberts and this trilogy didn't upset me one bit. I wouldn't rate it as one of her best books but surely a good read. And as usual, she has succeeded to make girls all over the world fall in love with her men <3 Nora Roberts is one of those authors who doesn't make myths, legends, and magic seem fiction. And that is exactly what she does in her trilogy 'Sign of Seven' by Nora Roberts. This series is about a three friends who 'accidentally' release some evil magical force on their shred tenth birthday. It then shows us how the three fight it with nothing but love, courage and faith. =)

BOOK 1: BLOOD BROTHERS

Nora Roberts focuses on one the friends in the series, Caleb Hawkins. Roberts uses easy language and captivates you right from the first chapter. Opening up the mystery and then making you feel sorry for Cal, as he describes his life and his town. How he's always finding ways to stop 'it'. He starts getting the 'whys' and 'whos' when Quinn  is entered and helps him solve some of the problems. Eventually. he manages to put most of the pieces of the puzzle together with Quinn and they start a war which now they have hope to win.

BOOK 2: THE HOLLOW


In the second book we follow the life of Fox O' Dell, a successful lawyer. And Once again Roberts, captures us by her excellent narrative and unusual imagination. Personally Fox is a favourite of mine. He is filled with so many deep feelings and insecurities yet he stands firm in face of darkness. You never know what he will do next with his fast analytic mind and sudden change in decisions. In this book however the Fox with the woman he loves and friends have climbed another step to victory.

BOOK THREE: THE PAGAN STONE
 Being the last part of the series, its obvious the story ends here. In this book we follow the third friend, Gage Turner. Gage has gone through alot in his life and doesn't apologise to anyone for his pessimistic, cynical way of handling things. Gage was a struggling child and even now as an adult we see him come to terms with destiny and what it has always given him. Eventually, he will have to realise to step away from his past and into an adventure that has always haunted him.

No comments:

Post a Comment