Because the way we kiss is better than any drug, because when i'm with you, i believe in love. ♥

About Me

My photo
I love reading books lol and I guess that pretty obvious but I read books cuz I enjoy it. Mostly I go with fiction and that too a romance with thriller or a mystery romance. Thats my usual but I pretty much read anything that interests me =)I can be reading a book on Afghanistan for all you know LOL I have my moments. Oh and incase you havent noticed, im a romantic fool =)

Friday 15 October 2010

Midnight Bayou by Nora Roberts

The other book I just finished yesterday is Midnight Bayou by Nora Roberts. Honestly I didn't like it. Being a Nora Roberts fan I think there was something missing from this book of hers. I liked the charachters and the humor she put in between. her writing style was as usual outstanding, but there was something about the book that didnt quite fit. It felt incomplete. Declan Fitzergald restores his haunted house, the Manet Hall, and falls in love with his neighbour Angelina. I guess I'll give it 2.5 stars out of 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment