Because the way we kiss is better than any drug, because when i'm with you, i believe in love. ♥

About Me

My photo
I love reading books lol and I guess that pretty obvious but I read books cuz I enjoy it. Mostly I go with fiction and that too a romance with thriller or a mystery romance. Thats my usual but I pretty much read anything that interests me =)I can be reading a book on Afghanistan for all you know LOL I have my moments. Oh and incase you havent noticed, im a romantic fool =)

Monday 13 September 2010

Book Clubs if you dont go to Book Clubs!

Hello! So I've just recently made a blog as you all know. I live in Saudi Arabia and I havent come across a book club or something of the sort to keep in touch with all the latest books. So... I've just joined http://www.goodreads.com/ and it helps me organise my to be books and the books I'm currently reading!
So, if any of you guys want to keep track of your books and your friends as well sign up for that site =)


* I have not been paid or requested from the site.

No comments:

Post a Comment