Because the way we kiss is better than any drug, because when i'm with you, i believe in love. ♥

About Me

My photo
I love reading books lol and I guess that pretty obvious but I read books cuz I enjoy it. Mostly I go with fiction and that too a romance with thriller or a mystery romance. Thats my usual but I pretty much read anything that interests me =)I can be reading a book on Afghanistan for all you know LOL I have my moments. Oh and incase you havent noticed, im a romantic fool =)

Saturday 25 September 2010

The Book of my Life =P

I have just figured out the books I'd actually marry. 'Perfect' and 'Paradise' both by Judith McNaught are books that Im actually willing to marry lol but then I dont want my prince out there to be left all alone =P I think I can make it work though what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment